Visiting Innisfree Garden
Millbrook, New York 12545
The trustees of Innisfree Foundation welcome you and remind you that
Innisfree is a garden, not a park or a children's playground. They ask you
- Not to pick flowers or branches
- Not to light fires
- Not to discard papers, containers, or cigarettes
- Not to swim, fish, go boating or lob stones into the lake
- Not to take photographs for commercial purposes
- To leave dogs in cars (if you take precautions to ensure they do not
get too hot) or better, to leave dogs at home
- To picnic only in designated areas near parking
- To walk very carefully on the stepping stone paths
- To keep children under the closest supervision
- To take sensible precautions against Lyme Disease (information in
brochure box at parking area)
- Season. Innisfree Garden is open from May 7 to October 20.
- Hours. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 10 AM to 4 PM.
Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, 11 AM to 5 PM. Closed Mondays and
Tuesdays except legal holidays.
- Admission. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, $3 per person 4
years of age and older. Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, $4 per person 4
years of age and older.
- From South Millbrook. Proceed on State Highway 44 west two and
one-half miles to Tyrell Road, and turn left (south). Proceed one mile south to
Innisfree Garden, which is on the left.
- From the Taconic Parkway. Exit at State Highway 44 and go east
one and three-quarters miles to Tyrell Road. Turn right (south), and proceed
one mile to Innisfree Garden which is on the left.
Return to main page.